Peaceful environment and
quality lifestyle is most important
in a new home country.
Safest place to live
- 2020 Global Peace Index ranked 3rd safest country worldwide and ranked safest friendliest country in European Union.
- Welcoming atmosphere, thriving tech-driven economy, innovative infrastructure, excellent climate, and vibrant culture.
High quality of education
from easy access to city center
- Higher education system ranked 35th best worldwide and fluency in foreign languages especially English.
- Most international schools are located in the Lisbon region.
- 2018 Political Stability Index ranked 18th of 195 countries with good stability.
- 2017 Forbes stated that "Portugal looks to become even more popular among global buyers for its combination of affordable real estate and the Golden Visa investment program."