Peaceful and welcoming
environment for living, working,
studying, and traveling.
Portugal, with a population of 10 million and 92,000 square kilometers, is situated in the extreme south-west of Europe.
Families and investors can benefit from the world’s number one ranked Golden Visa investment residency program offering complete access to live, work, study, and travel in Europe.
Based on the 2020 Henley and Partners Passport Index, Portugal ranks 7th worldwide with visa-free travel to 25 Schengen countries in Europe.
- One of the most family-friendly countries in Europe
- Outstanding quality of life with undeniably low cost of living
- Best climate in Europe with hot summers and warm temperatures feels like summer all year round.
- Lourinhã belongs to the district of Lisbon and it is very close to the capital city center.
- Lower cost of living and slower quality lifestyle in a coastal town.
- Families can enjoy local activities in nature, theme parks and more.
- Golden Visa Portugal offers valuable benefits including immediate and long-term benefits.
- Golden Visa investors are only required to stay in Portugal for 35 days in a 5 year period.
- Golden Visa holders granted the right to family regrouping.
- 8 Waves Silver Coast is the best opportunity for your family to take advantage of excellent investment value.
- This unique project offers the highest affordable living standards in the beautiful coastal town of Lourinhã.